G.I.T Disturbance (nausea – vomiting – diarrhea-constipation-hyperacidity-colic)


Gastric disturbance or G.I.T disturbance 
(nausea – vomiting – diarrhea-constipation-hyperacidity-colic)



These wide range of symptoms and signs are common features of many diseases and they are all grouped under big title called Gastric disturbance or G.I.T disturbance.
Gastric disturbance or G.I.T disturbance, can be caused by a wide range of diseases, some are gastrointestinal others are circular or nervous.    
  Gastric disturbances can be causes primarily by internal gastroenteritis (causes nausea, colic and diarrhea) which is usually bacterial by E.coli (well known gram negative bacteria known to cause gastroenteritis by unclean foods especially proteins).
Other types of bacterial like the notorious Salmonella which is known to cause food poisoning especially eggs, milk products and poultry.
 Many other types of infections include (viral like the Rota virus in children, other types of bacterial infections due to Bacteremia and Toxemia (1), Protozoal infections like Entameba Histolytica and Giardia lambedia which can be diagnosed by bloody stool). 
 According to many  Medical Information centers Gastric disturbance or G.I.T disturbance can be caused by;-
-Uncontrolled blood pressure.
- I.B.S (irritable bowel syndrome).
- Gastric ulcer.
- Certain brain tumors.
- Certain types of migraines.
- Hepatic disease which are usually chronic and attack in sever, acute episodes.
- Many types of medicines can cause Gastric disturbance or G.I.T disturbance (for example vitamin B oral preparations, chemotherapy, almost all anti-biotics, analgesics and anthelmentics), actually almost all medicines have gastro intestinal side effects).
- Many types of food allergy.
Gastric disturbances or G.I.T disturbances are a wide rang of symptoms which can be found in many clinical cases so you have to use patient history and lab results of stool analysis and C-factor (which is an indication to infection) , C.B.C ( complete blood count) in consideration before you try to diagnose and treat the case.
Bacteremia : the presence of complete or parts of the bacterial cells in the blood stream.
Toxemia : the presence of the bacterial toxins in the blood stream. 

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Thanks for your post which is truly informative for us and we will surely keep visiting this website.
    medical health camps in lb nagar
    health record systems

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete